Old July 12th 20, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter W.[_2_]

Default Where can I find help for feline Myelofibrosis + Anemia

Dosage: 50 mg/cat sid-bid

Administration: When sid, give in the evening to account for natural sedative effect.

There is plenty of literature on the subject - but one requires membership to most sources. Your vet will typically be a member.

This is not a medication to be given willy-nilly, or by a non-professional. I do not expect that your cat will be having kittens, at the same time, a drug of this nature is incredibly dangerous if abused.