Old September 14th 18, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:57:37 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz dis yeer? We will need to pik a noo MC, kuz owrown preevius one, myown deer sisfur Rebecca, will be a honoree dis time. An we will also need to pik a venyoo -- ennee ideerz?

Sundance

It is October 24th - mine Paw's purrday!

Daisy-chan an her clowder has some good ideas. I unnderstand dat dere is actife cat communities at all of da places her mentioned. We also could do Navy Pier in Chicatgo (I fink I remember doing one dere before).

What duz efurryone fink? Mine liddle sisfur Francesca sez dat her votes for Koh Kood, an Ranger favors Pircairn Island. What interests efurryone else?

Sammy