Old July 19th 03, 08:19 PM

Dawn wrote:
In article QB_Ra.865$Ye.570@fed1read02, says...
This is disgusting. I'd like to throw this guy out the window going 70MPH in
my car.

When I read terrorist-style posts like yours, it makes me want to go
through a whole litter of kittens off a bridge just to **** you off.

So much stupid in one little sentence...

Terrorist style posts? *snicker*

This just reminds me of when people put nazi-this and that for whatever
they dislike, except now terrorism is used instead. It's the new hot word
to use to insult some one. Used by people who can't think of any better
arguement besides stick the latest "evil word" in hopes that the high
emotions that word brings will cloud people's judgement against the person
being labeled without them actually thinking about what is being argued.

It was a weak strategy when people were using Hitler and nazi, and it's
still a weak strategy now that terrorist has taken those words' place.

Oh, and no, just cause tehy want to harm the person who showed himself to
be cold and heartless doesn't mean they dislike humans, just that
particular one. Honestly, I'm not going to cry for him if something bad
happens to him. I'd probably snicker instead. Maybe if he hadn't proved
himself to be pretty worthless I'd feel sorry for him.

But...

Just cause he's human doesn't mean he instantly has any worth. You gotta
do stuff that is worthy before you can be of any worth, and throwing
kittens out of a window most definitely does not give some one any value
at all, in fact it tends to take away from value they might have had.

Alice (ah well, I'm the dork that responded to the troll.... but it just
is so tempting when the sentence is so stupid... especially when you
realize some people actually are that stupid)

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.