Old December 8th 14, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Whiskas Temptations ...

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 8 December 2014 15:10:59 UTC, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 10:02:51 -0500, buglady
wrote:

On 12/5/2014 12:28 PM, dgk wrote:

Oh, I never read about 15 per day. Nipsy is certainly near that
limit.

..........Actually Temptations is made by Mars and are completely
balanced. All the other crunchy treats I looked at (Whiskas Lickin's,
Party Mix) were NOT balanced and have that warning on them.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

I actually looked at the Temptations box (yes, I buy them buy the
pound!) and it does have a warning about using them as a primary meal
source but I don't recall what you're supposed to add. I'll check when
I get home. I did not see anything about limitiing them to 15 a day.

I'll recheck too it was a few months ago and I had to use a jewlers eye
magnifier to read it. My cats been geting some growths like pimples under
her chin which dry and fall off , she doesn't seem worried by them
though.
I emailed whiskas asking.....

Are you using a plastic dish?
They can cause this.