Old July 22nd 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Lucky-Rafa

wrote:
Adrian wrote:

My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He
is about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but
hope I will soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him
last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

He's gorgeous! What a face. And he has a goatee, kind of like Frank.

Is that Baggy in the following picture, strolling in the catnip
groves?

That's one of the cats that lived next door to where I lived before, he
didn't come into my garden often because Snoopy chased him off.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart