Old July 24th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Free dog/cat food for homeless animals

unknownseti wrote:
On NBC I think last night I saw a web site that some of you might like, I
added it to my home page. All you have to do is visit the site answer the
trivia question for the day and 20 kibble peices will be donated to animal
shelters.

The site is is http://freekibble.com

There's also the site I posted, a few weeks ago - they will e-mail you a
daily reminder, if you request it. Each daily click donates .6 of a
bowl of food to a homeless animal. It doesn't you cost anything but a
few seconds of your time. (Although of course they appreciate it if you
patronize their sponsors, as well - not hard, because there's a lot of
really neat pet-related merchandise.)

The address is
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3