Old March 4th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Repurt from the Assistant Chief Justicat

Fangu, Sammy.
Dat iz juzt da rite ting tu be duink
--
Pitô.ônya VGPB

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:39:47 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I wyll be sendink dem on in wun .doc on Sundae at noon, Purrsiffik
tyme.
Yu kin poazt boff heer. I wyll not embarass doze officerz whu du not
poazt by liztink dem...I dun't tink...hmmm...

Da Right Honorable Lovable Louise is still da Chief Justicat, an as
herz
assistant I'z haf been standin ready to assist. But her hasn't asked
fur
assisfance, so I'z hafn't done nufing to report except being ready.

Sammy