Old June 10th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

On 2006-06-10, Marina penned:

Heh. Hygiene, indeed. This is third-hand information, but a
translator colleague told me about this medical study she had
translated, where they'd discovered that women who shaved their
armpits were more susceptible to breast cancer. This was because the
aluminium that is present in most deodorants travels unobstructed
into the bloodstream through the open follicles, while if you have
armpit hair, they protect you against this.

One reason I stopped shaving is that my armpit skin is extremely
sensitive. Shaving + deoderant = owwwwwww.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully