Old June 10th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Does anyone do it themselves???

Not only no, but heck no!

OK, but you get to wear boxer trunks at the beach if you want to - I don't
think they make those for women (but they should - not every women looks
like Cindy Crawforn in a swimsuit!!!). ;

Bah. If I *have* to submerge my body in water in a public place, I go in in
bike shorts and a crop top. Then I only have to worry about my pits and
legs. Mind you, if I am actually willing to submerge my body in water, it
probably means that the area is so secluded, there's no-one around to worry
about whether my pits or legs are hairy, so the crop top and bike shorts
become optional anyway.

~~

I WANNA BE A BEAR

In my next life I wanna be a female bear.

If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six
months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could do
that.
If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts)
while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cut cuddly cubs. I could
definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone
who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them, too. I
could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate "expects" you to wake up growling. He "expects"
that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. Yup! I wanna be a bear."

~~

I'm already half way there :-)

Yowie