Old July 20th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Does Tiger have a problem??? UPDATE

---MIKE--- wrote:

I took Tiger to the vet this afternoon. He is NOT constipated but does
have a bladder infection. He got an antibiotic shot and I am supposed
to get a pill into him twice a day. I'll try to hide it in his food but
I'm not confident this will work.

Have you tried Pill Pockets? One of my cats will practically swallow
those things whole - he doesn't even seem to notice there's a pill in
there. Which is good, because I couldn't imagine trying to pill that
cat!

At least antibiotics are temporary. Hope he gets better soon!

--
Joyce

The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
-- Paula Poundstone