Old July 21st 12, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Does Tiger have a problem??? UPDATE

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
---MIKE--- wrote:
I took Tiger to the vet this afternoon. He is NOT constipated but does
have a bladder infection. He got an antibiotic shot and I am supposed
to get a pill into him twice a day. I'll try to hide it in his food but
I'm not confident this will work.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

If Tiger likes strong tasting food you could try to hide it (crushed) by
mixing it in sardines or pilchards in tomato sauce from a can, or if he
likes cheese, wrap in in small lump of cheese.

Good luck.

Judith

--
Judith Latham

I've tried the cheese bit on cats. They carefully eat off all the cheese
and leave the pill. I had the best luck with liquid medications. It still
wasn't easy, but it was a lot easier than trying to give pills.

Joy