Old July 20th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_2_]

Default Maryweather went to the Rainbow Bridge

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 05:31:43 +0000, Gandalf wrote:

I simply cannot imagine to find your beloved cat dead.

I have a large clowder - fourteen now. Most often, a cat goes off
somewhere and just doesn't come back, but sometimes, one dies near the
house ... or inside, and I find the body. It hurts more than when they
just don't come back.

I have lit a candle for Maryweather, in my very special candle holder in
the shape of a sleeping cat.

I'd like to have one of those, but on the other hand, it would make me
feel like I was expecting them to die. I guess I won't be looking for one
after all.

One curious thing is that her brother (Dandy - red tabby and white) has
started being a little less unfriendly: he has let me pet him a couple of
times when Mudpie wasn't around (before, I could touch him only if he was
with an alpha male, specifically, Mudpie).

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).