Old July 21st 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Maryweather went to the Rainbow Bridge

Ted Davis wrote:

I stepped outside for a moment and when I started back in I saw
Maryweather lying dead under the back steps. I can't bury her right now
because the reason I was headed back inside was that there were skunks
only a few feet away. No visible injuries - I have no idea what killed
her, though there is a severe upper respiratory illness going around and
Tigger has the runs. I hadn't seen her in several days, but that is not
unusual.

She was my pretty little calico:
http://67.54.246.139:9000/tdavis/cat...ge.600x400.jpg
and http://67.54.246.139:9000/tdavis/cat....267x400.1.jpg

I'm so sorry! That must have been a shock. My group sends purrs, for
her to have had a peaceful passing, without suffering.

Thanks for posting the photos. She was a sweet-looking kitty. I love the
one in the leaves - she certainly was well camouflaged in those colors.

Purrs from me a bit late, returning home from a weekend away.

--
Joyce ^..^