Old December 7th 20, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy is a Lap Cat (link to pic)

On 12/7/2020 1:29 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I've been at the computer a lot the last day or so and Buffy gets on
my lap while I'm typing.Â* Demanding attention.Â* Which she gets.

I got a pic of her and those beautiful eyes:

https://i.postimg.cc/P5WbMr0V/lapcat.jpg

Earlier in the morning she was on my lap while I was typing and fell
asleep, purring loudly, with her tongue slighty sticking out.Â* She was
extremely comfortable.Â* I love it when she's like that.Â* Nice warm
happy lap cat.

Jill

What a beautiful kitty!

She's a real sweet cat.