Old December 25th 20, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Happy Christmas

On 12/25/2020 2:06 PM, wrote:
Well it's not been quite the same this year as usual but the cats started the day with Sheba and had sardines for lunch

Then whilst half the World were stuffing turkeys I was stuffing mousies with DaNip-they both loved their new mousies and has a great time with them then they got more Sheba and now they're both crashed out

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Hi Lesley! Happy Christmas to you and your Fabulous Furballs!

Count me out of the half the world stuffing a turkey. LOL Turkey has
never been a Christmas tradition in my family even as a child. And we
can discount a goose! At Christmas we usually had roast beef. In the
US, the traditional Thanksgiving meal at the end of November includes a
turkey. No one really wants to have to cook and eat another turkey a
month later unless they *really* love turkey.

You've reminded me I need to refill Buffy's plush hedgehog and the plush
squirrel toys. They have velcro closures and I refill them with dried
catnip stored in the freezer. I didn't buy her any new toys. She has
plenty and I have a ton of them stashed away she's never seen.

Like your furballs, Buffy also loves Sheba cat food.

Jill