Old July 5th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Changed to recipes

Show off.

Pam S.

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

he he he he

I wish it was not that hot when we had the get together I would have done
some dishes but I don't have central air so cooking with the big oven
takes my house when it is 70 degrees after an hour being on with raise it
to over 100 in the house.

I wanted so bad to make something for everyone to snack on maybe hand
made tortillas but everything Charlene served was excellent and what
everyone else brought was great. I loved the meatballs

Tonight for dinner 1/2 pound ground chuck burgers stuffed with bacon
and cheddar cheese cooked medium toasted sesame seed buns with
crispy onion rings on the side

the burgers have been marinating since yesterday in a beef and mushroom
broth with Worchester sauce, lemon peel, orange peel, a1 sauce mixed in, a
drop of Tabasco sauce, chopped garlic and onion. Mixed in also is some
chopped tomatoes, green and red peppers.

When I cook them up I am going to take the sauce and cooked it till the
liquid is reduced and use it as a topper the peels are removed before
serving.

For the onion rings dipper sauce I take thousand island dressing made
myself mix in just a couple drops of Tabasco sauce and mix in just a bit
of horse radish sauce After enough is made for the rings I take the
reduced sauce from above mix it with the onion ring sauced and make the
topper for the burgers.

Makes a great topper for nachos also just add some black olives to the mix
and maybe a little blue cheese

I don't like spicy food that leaves the burning sensation or over powers
your taste buds after you swallow