Old August 8th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default OT PING: Jill McQuown

CatNipped wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...
Jill, I've been going over my recipe collection and I ran across your
recipe for squash casserole. That might be something that I can
stomach these days. Instead of yellow squash, I was wondering if
you ever made it with butternut, and if so, is it best to cook the
squash first? Thanks!

kili

Jill, this made me think of the web site I put up for you ages ago:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/TheChefsCat/ - we really never got
around to updating it completely, but I do still have all the recipes
you gave me (and my son, who's a wonderful cook, added some also).

Kili, there are two recipes for squash and I think one could be used
for butternut squash.

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

Thanks, CatNipped! I've forgotten all about that website and haven't
checked it in a few years. I'll do so, now.

kili