Old March 10th 10, 07:27 PM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"cybercat" wrote in message
I want to like you, but you keep top posting, so I am torn.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
how do you know i haven't read the sites, in fact when this happened to
tiger i really did days and days of research.... its oddly where i found
out about the chemical in carpets that are blamed for all of the thyriod
issues in animals... so please just understand if it worked for your cat
good, but its not all cut and dried. Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Kelly Greene" wrote
"Stormmee" wrote

I don't know what kind of vet YOU have but mine is very up to date on
not only nutrition but wholeistic medicine as well, prevention is her
middle name, and the fact that you fancy yourself an expert on what is
and is not appropriate for any cats other than your own is the hight
of arrogance,... this discussion is now over, Lee

No Stormmee..... YOU fancy that I fancy myself an expert. There is
more information on the net about cat nutrition than you can read in a
year. That's why posted the sites which you refused to read.

Lee is a friend if mine but like me, she's bit hit with enough 'check
out my version of a whacked ut but must be true' website she may not
have checked it.

Lord knows Char in another group seems to assume I want to absorb every
word she/he has on some of the wacked out odd ball sites. I bet theree
was a hard search to find ones that agreed with her stance.

Lee is not a kid. If her searches show different, you *might* wanna
look if you are focusing on ones that support your view.

LOL bad cyber bad cyber ;-)

Nice to see you, Maffew.