Old July 16th 18, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

Default Mark Edwards update

On 7/16/2018 6:20 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark and Senyah are both in a nursing home in Texas, near her son Nick's house. Here is the address if you want to send them a card:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

This is actually Nick's address, and he will bring the cards and letters to them.

They are doing well; Mark has no internet access, and is having problems with his hearing aids so calling him right now is not possible. The cats are all in foster homes, and as far as I know, doing ok.

If I get anymore information, I will pass it on.

Mishi

Thank you for the information, Mishi.