Old October 15th 17, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Time for catacopter tours

Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing as
how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time to
start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for kitties,
doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals.

Wez will start by flying along da Larsen Ice Shelf, den down along
Palmer Land to da Ronne Ice Shelf, den we can bisit any of da Antarctic
stations, or any ub da inneresting geographicalalal features.

Francesca