Old September 14th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Deer Kitties

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:35:07 -0400, "Cleokatra"
yodeled:

Howz to remoov da pocket frum da pill.

I's bin gittin dees tastee treets for a few months now. In the begiinin dey
was gud, but wen I started to chew dem, sted of swallowin dem. I noticed dis
bitter taste. So I refusd to eat them.

But then I discuverd dat if you got it reely wet and roll it around yur teef
a few times and spit it out a few more times. You can separate the pill and
pull it out with yur paw. I thot this was very gud, savin the tastee treets
from the nasty pill. But the Hoomins don't seem impressed.

YOO R FURRY SMART
LOVE DANTE

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War