Old June 21st 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default The Mighty Huntress rules!

I'm top posting as I don't want to cut one line of the Mighty Huntress's
exploits. She is truly magnificat.

Pam S. impressed

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Considering she's an old lady cat, minus fangs, only one eye... she's a
feisty and magnificent cat. And once again defies the vet: "Now she's only
got one eye, so no depth perception, she won't be able to hunt." Yeah,
right..

I've been having mole problems in the garden for a while. Underground mole
traps catching nada.

This morning who is looking partcularly smug as she's sat on the lawn
announcing "Mowz!"...

Oh yes, The Mighty Huntress is sat on the lawn, very dead mole at her
feet.

What a wonderful cat. No more tunnel digging and undermining of the
ground... No more ricking of my weak ankle simply from a stroll in the
garden. Now I can get the mole deterrents in full swing to hopefully keep
the blighters at bay long term.

An hour later, I hear "Mowz!" again.

This time it is a mouse. She is sat next to it on the lawn. One very dead
mouse.

This helps keep the rodent population under control and away from poultry.

She is indeed Queen Of All She Surveys!

She is rewarded with slivers of her favourite ham.