Old February 21st 09, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Comforting the tiger

I was working from home today, so at lunchtime I layed down for a nap.
Little Feet joined me, laying his head on my shoulder. After a few minutes,
we were both sound asleep.

I woke up to soft whimpers from Little Feet. I petted him and whispered
that everything was okay. His eyes popped open - wild eyes. He looked
scared. He took a quick look at me, made a soft sigh, and put a possessive
paw on my chest. He then snuggled in and went back to sleep.

I don't know what nightmare he had, but I'm glad that I was able to
comfort him.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--