Old April 5th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Belated Valentine

How funny!! You should take pictures. YOu could have an album called "Things
he brought me".

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
news

Dante likes to pick things up and carry them around, and often bring
them to me. His toys, but also any number of things he finds lying
around, and since Martha Stewart doesn't live here, sometimes those
things can be pretty interesting. I've reported here that he's
brought me business cards ("My card, Madame"); that I woke up one
morning with an assortment of plastic drinking straws in my bed; he
once brought me a five dollar bill (!); but yesterday, I woke up and
found in bed with me, a Valentine card (from one of my mother's
students to her), and a lollipop! Aww, the little sweetheart!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War