Old May 14th 06, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
It is funny how all the puppets dance and blame the president for their
problems. He is just a figure head he does what he is told to do by
others.
Blame them they are called your politicians. But that is right it to
easy
to take aim at our nation's leader and forget the rest of the people that
help keep him or put him in the White House. He is accountable for
certain
things yes but how and why does he get this power to make him
accountable
OUR POLITICIANS

Do we really want to start bring up other presidents past lets say
personal
choices or what their families have done. We can start with the last
President and Democratic in Office who got blowjob from his assistant or
did
everyone forget about that.

Oh please. Yes, let's compare him with the current bag of dog ****.
Yes, he got his dick *blown* and the current bag of dog **** -
offensively - *blows* the arms and legs off innocent people daily, for
no good ****ing reason, and has for ...how many years now?

Want to go back and talk about Vietnam war, bay of pigs, Cuban missile
crisis, Lebanon oh that is right you are to young for that

Don't tell me you actually voted for that bag of dog ****. Oh wait -
you're from Florida. You probably elected Jeb too...
-

All I can say to you Lyn since you are letting your emotions rule instead of
logic is Dance puppet Dance