Old May 14th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Sorry it should have been b@tch but that was one of the nicest words I
could think of this morning for a woman that supports and is trying to take
weapons out of police officers hands

"D." wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,
"Matthew aka NMR" wrote:

that bitch Hillary Clinton.

Glad you're being rational, not emotional, unlike the wimmins. Have you
met "that bitch"? Know her that well?

No I have not had any sons die in the war yet just saw the outcome when I
was growing up something called Vietnam where family and friend were
lost.
But both of you are a little young to fully remember those days

Well, I'm not "a little young," so you may have to try to find another
way to be insulting without saying anything of substance.

On the other hand, please don't. I think this place is best for chatting
about incontinent cats.

--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/