Old October 16th 13, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelley Greene

Default Seven week old kitten's using 100+ quart Sterilite box for litter box

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
Kelly Greene wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message
The sides are pretty tall, but they can jump. Seems they already
prefer the huge 100+ quart Sterilite box for a litter box....

These are what we use for our 4 cats. No more urinating over the
sides among other things.

If they are like my four, you want to place lots of stuff in the box that
the cats think will be destroyed by urin, too. - You have to sucker them
to go in the box to begin with......

My cats took to the totes right off. I just put the litter in them and
placed them where they're old letterboxes were.