Old November 24th 13, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Seven week old kitten's using 100+ quart Sterilite box for litter box

MaryL wrote:
"Bill Graham" wrote in message

buglady wrote:
On 10/16/2013 5:41 AM, Kelley Greene wrote:

My cats took to the totes right off. I just put the litter in them
and placed them where they're old letterboxes were.

...............Your cats leave letters? That's not what I get!
snicker buglady
take out the dog before replyingMy cats use letters....

All I need to replace the litter is a paper shredder......

~~~~~~~~
I took care of friends' indoor cats for two weeks while they were on
vacation. They have several cats and use shredded paper instead of
litter. The stench inside that house was almost unbearable. Shredded
paper does not eliminate odor!

MaryL

If you used the New York Times, it would smell about the same whether yiou
haqd any cats or not.....:^)