Old December 30th 04, 06:38 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-30, Kreisleriana penned:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Ah. Another one coming into the ng, and trying to rearrange the furniture.
I don't give a damn what you think, my cat *is* my baby, and I will express
that however I want. Especially here.

*PLONK*

Isn't that part of the NG member lifecycle? Lurk, Post, Try to Fix.
Eventually there's anger, grief, and finally acceptance, I think =P

In all seriousness, I know I have managed to step on a few toes every time
I've joined a new online discussion community, whether or not I've tried hard
to get along. Switching from my gamer's IRC channel to this newsgroup and
back again is quite a culture shock! Sometimes I forget to leave my sarcasm,
cruel dark humor, etc at the door when I enter this place.

Then again, some people just like to cause trouble, and I get the feeling
that's what John Doe's about.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!