Old December 31st 04, 08:23 PM
Adrian

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

Isn't that part of the NG member lifecycle? Lurk, Post, Try to Fix.
Eventually there's anger, grief, and finally acceptance, I think =P

In all seriousness, I know I have managed to step on a few toes every
time I've joined a new online discussion community, whether or not
I've tried hard to get along. Switching from my gamer's IRC channel
to this newsgroup and back again is quite a culture shock! Sometimes
I forget to leave my sarcasm, cruel dark humor, etc at the door when
I enter this place.

Then again, some people just like to cause trouble, and I get the
feeling that's what John Doe's about.

He's probably on his way to achieving the record for the number of
people on this group that have plonked him.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.