Old June 25th 05, 09:10 PM
ChildFree23

Default Checking In On Harri Roadcat

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Kitty Schottland, in a starched white nurse's uniform and cap.
She goes over to Harri Roadcat's cage and taps her through the bars.]

Harri, wake up! It's me, Kitty Schottland. I'ze gonna be
yourown Caretaking Kitty and Purrivate Duty Nurse. I'ze taken
care of a lot of kittiez before yourownselves, including mine
winkwink Boogie The Harpurr Cat. I'ze a furry good nurse. I'll
help you get well and go back to Unca Dan and Auntie Nancy furry
soon.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Feline Care Therapist