Old June 26th 05, 06:26 PM
ChildFree23

Hmmm ... how about Hills Chicken & Rice for the kittiez? I could
eat that stuff all day!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Feline Care Therapist

Hihi, Kitty Schottland. Whut kinds ub fudz do yoo fingk wud be gud fur us
to bring frum Meelz On Pawz fur awl deze sick aminals?

Rebecca, gearing up

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, in a starched white nurse's uniform and cap. She goes over to
Harri Roadcat's cage and taps her through the bars.]

Harri, wake up! It's me, Kitty Schottland. I'ze gonna be yourown
Caretaking Kitty and Purrivate Duty Nurse. I'ze taken care of a lot of
kittiez before yourownselves, including mine winkwink Boogie The Harpurr
Cat. I'ze a furry good nurse. I'll help you get well and go back to Unca
Dan and Auntie Nancy furry soon.