Old February 13th 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Da Crooze beginz!

ong limo pulls up to the pier, and a portly tortie girlcat climbs out.
The driver unloads her luggage from the trunk, and a porter carries it all
to a tender. Another porter escorts her to the tender, which then motors
out to the Purrbearer.

Amelia boards the yacht and is greeted by Stevenson.

"Good morning, Miss Amelia. Your stateroom is ready. Mme. Anais is aboard,
and all of FluffyKitz supplies are either aboard or being loaded. The
staterooms for the community kitties have all been prepared, the
gyro-stabilized deck is online, and the wait-staff and porters are all
ready. As kitties arrive they will be shown to their rooms. The teleporter
deck has also been activated, so all is ready."

Amelia: "Thank you, Stevenson. You, Capt LeGrand, and Mme. Anais have done
an excellent job getting everything ready. This is going to be an excellent
voyage! I do hope that you and the staff kitties will have a chance to
relax and and enjoy yourselves too once we arrive at our destination."

Amelia