Old October 23rd 18, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default JB2018: A new day dawns

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 7:20:03 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 3:44:29 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

Kittahs grab breakfast and head out to catch fresh food for the
celebration. Cash joins with a boat crew that has the flying fish.
He figures he might catch one! Daisy-chan heads off with a net and
a team to the eastern cove.

Iowna listens. She hears little air pops and goes to investigate
the sand and the sounds... She greets other littler kittahs doing
the same and they explain it is little but very delicious marine
clams. She grins and sets to digging.

Francesca grabes a few mousies for breakfast, then set out to find
WhiteFoot. She wants to get him checked out on the huge cargo
caticopter so he can ferry the villagers over in one trip.

Sammy appears through a teleporter, driving a large and fast tractor
from the FluffyKitz warehouse and owing a string of carts with kitty
foods and makings. He heafs toward the food preparation caves.

WhiteFoot lands with a final small load of passengers and finds
Francesca. 'Hi Francesca! Yes, we are backlogged a bit anna mai
littler caticopter isn't what we needs. Teach me?'. He snaggs 3
roasted mice and some crispy bacon. As a growing yong thing, he adds a
good pour of fresh cream to tide him over until lunch.

Hearing happy sounds, he sees the kitchen staff start dancing and
singing as they help with the fancy foods from the FluffyKitz folks.
Fortunately some chefs arrive too as some of it they have never seen!

Soon there is the smell of Bar-B--Qed Souvin Ears simmering on the Bar-B.Q...
along with mousikuls, of all flavors, brown, white, grey, and black. Treys are loaded with the BBQ Souvin ears, and the mousicles are arranged on platters. All are covered and stored in the great big refridgerators, where they will keep well for the next two days, till the Jellical Ball begins.