Old January 29th 20, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Daisy-chan, Birthday parti!

Community Cats wrote:

[ Everybody is busy enjoying themselves, loving the food, the music,
and the companionship.

A group of humans is seen down the beach walking towards the party.
THe gunnery sergeant leading the Seals sits up and prepares to go
confront them and ask for their ID, but Ranger stops him with a paw
to his leg and shake of his furry grey head. The gunny sites back
down but keeps watching the people.

As they draw near the humans start to shimmer and waver, with their
images getting very indistinct. After a few moments the shimmering
and wavering stops, and a group of cats stand where the humans had
been. The gunny stares in confusion, but calmly accepts what he is
seeing after looking at his men dancing with bears. ]

Aed: Miss Daisy-chan, happy purrdday!

Morgana: We brought you a gift - a collection of gemstones from our
world, not very well known in yours. It looks like the party is
going well! Come on, Aed, let's dance.

Bless you all!

Daisy-chan rings a bell and gathers the kittahs and doggies near.

It's been a lovely parti and thank you all! It's now late and I will
be retiring home for the evening by the fireplace, snuggled with A
Meowmie.

Before I leave though, I will be retiring all but my Co-Secretary of
Elder Kitties, with Samuel Redcat. This brings Lucy Lu to President if
Catmerica and leaves a vacant Vice President. (she winks at Lucy Lu
then whispers to Prince who nods).

I nominate we rename the position of Diplocat 4 Doggies to: Diplodoggie
4 Doggies and that Prince would make a fine candidate.

Thank you all for attending at the the locals and SEALs! (She makes a
little 'ark ark' sound and claps her paws). Please enjoy the rest of
the evening.

Daisy-chan then stands down and is escorted by Prince to the cataporter
and with a small flash, they are gone.