Old May 5th 05, 02:37 PM
Lesley

When Isis (RB) was a kitten, she would jump into the bath with me and
swim round through she grew out of it later. When Sarrasine was a
kitten, water fascinated her and she would get in the bath when I
turned the taps on and watch the water coming towards her and if she
was feeling very brave, she would cautiously dip her paws in it and
even paddle a little.

Redunzel, Speedy Joe(MIA must be RB now) and Fugazi (RB) all loathed
water especially in baths. One of the oddest and funniest things I ever
saw was this....

Isis and Fugazi were both small kittens and were having a big play
fight, Isis had the upper hand and had Fugazi on the run so she
galloped towards the bath. If the bath was empty it was a good place to
defend herself....alas it was full.....and Fugazi was in mid leap when
she realised....

Ever seen a cat go backwards in mid air? I don't know how she did it
but she had all four feet off the ground when she did and suddenly she
just went backwards!!!!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs