Old May 6th 05, 02:36 PM
Lesley

I would have like to seen that, you could have won 1st prize on the
funniest animal videos

Alas as per usual when cats do the things that could win 1st prize on
funny animal video shows you don't have a camera handy.

I'm sure everyone's had this conversation:- "Oh look! Isn't that funny!
Quick grab a camera!"" then a minute or so later "Come on, kitty, do
that again! You were doing it a minute ago!"

I sometimes wonder whether switching on a video camera might be a
useful deterrent for when cats are doing something they don't want to
do.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous (and apparently camera shy) Furballs