Old June 29th 05, 07:33 PM

Default Cute Black/White Kittens ready for adoption--Pics!

We have 4 kittens 9 week old available for adoption. A mother cat
decided one day to have beautiful little black and white kittens in our
back yard. We've had the pleasure of raising them and watching them
grow up. They're healthy and happy and ready for loving homes. They
all very sociable and have wonderful personalities. See their pictures
he http://www.geocities.com/vbark66/kittens Wesley and QuiQueg
(from Moby Dick) are males and Starbuck and Sleepy are females. Please
e-mail me if you'd like to meet them. Asking $20 donation.