Old October 5th 05, 07:22 AM
Rebecca

Yes, itz a hevvee sponsabilaty bein karetakerz ub hoomins. Dey juss haz no
ideer how much we duz fur dem.

Rebecca

"meee" wrote in message
Oooh sounds like fun, annytime meomie tries to knits, i jumps rite in an
kils the woolballs fur her. You has to be reel careful lettin them
woolballs
near hoomins wifout properly dispatchin dem-hoomins seems to not fink they
are dangerous or sumfin. Lucky for me, or they'd get bitten many times
over!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Rebecca" wrote in message
. ..
Oo, whut a kool ideer! Ize neffur bin to Pawstralia, altho Meowmie haz.

I kan bring lotsa wite yarnz -- Meowmie haz lotsanlots in awl kullers.

Wud
yoo like ennee kullers besidez wite? Maybe I'll bring udder kullers
enneeway, an we kan play wif da wunz we duznt uze fur soks.

Rebecca

"meee" wrote in message
Well, why don't you alle telaport to Pawstralia fur my kitten showr.
The
kittenz are comin furry soon, i think. Ifn you visit me, I cin take yew
allaround, show yew the bigred rock, anna harbour bridge, an we could
go
catchin fishes onna barrier reef!!! an whateffer you think the kittenz
need,
some telaporters would be good, so they can visit me when they get new
homes. And white socks-maybe all you knitting kitties could knit some
white
socks fur them, i would love fur them to haf nice white socks to keep
their
feet warm!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned

by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:04:10 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Don't furget abowt a kitten shower fur Jasmeeen!

Jasmeeen: whut kindz uv fings duz yoo need fur yurownself or fur da
kittinz?

Rebecca

Oh, that's right! How could I have forgotten?

When and where would you all like to do Jasmeen's shower?

Cleo