Old October 9th 14, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this
year. All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book.
This will be a wonderful record to future generations to show that
all animals can gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the
guest book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Cash wakes after a nap and sees people signing the book. He nuzzles
the others awake amd banks the stove and fireplace and heads out.

They join the line to sign the book.