Old June 21st 05, 03:18 AM
Otto Bahn

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

You have been trolled, hope that helps, have a nice day, heheheheheheh!

Once again, what is a "meta troll?" I thought it was a noun and you're
using it as a verb. You obviously don't mean fairy tale trolls.

A troll is someone who plays stupid. I've guessing trolled
means that someone (shelley) played stupid with me.

--oTTo--

Troll in this context is more related to fishing:

Motoring along quietly, trailing a baited hook, to see who bites.

In this case, asking stupid-newbie questions. In others, offerring
opinions extremely out of the norm for the newsgroup, like asking for
recipes for wokking a cat, in a cat-lovers' group...

I'd think it'd wok just like chicken.

Well, you know what they say in sci.physics: "If it woks like a
chicken, and it toks like a chicken . . . ."

ROTF-LOL!

You know the rest. And you know what you have to do now, cowboy. (1)

(1) Why doesn't anyone ever ask me about this allusion? Too easy? Too
hard?

Too "I never heard it from you before".

--oTTo--