Old November 22nd 03, 06:05 PM
CK

Marina wrote:

It would be nice and warm here, too, if Nikki didn't insist on having the
balcony door open at all times. She's very miffed that I always close it for
the nights now that it goes below freezing. ATM, the snow is pouring down,
but if I close the balcony door, Nikki will stand on her back legs and
screech screech screech her claws over the glass door until I open it. ;o)
She'll have to get used to having it closed soon, because I'm not leaving it
open when it goes to -20 C.

Laku sometimes screeches his claws on windows, the balcony door or
closet doors. On the windows especially when there are birds outside.
But he'll just have to content himself with watching the birdies through
the glass as I'm not opening the window. And even if the balcony door
is open, he doesn't go onto the balcony now that it's *too cold* and
with the snow coming, it's not just cold, it's also wet. He can be such
a sissy sometimes...

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63