Old July 23rd 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default Purrs for everyone in Texas

tanadashoes wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Ann wrote:
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is
safe.

To be very selfish, we need it to head north so it hits the cost
around Corpus so we'll get some rain. We're having an awful drought!

How are you all doing Texans? I read last night that the rain bands
were hitting Louisiana, so Austin should get some rain. We have been
getting thunder and lightning storms for the last couple of days. Not good
for those with allergies to mold spores.

Pam S. hoping all is ok for you down there

I'm wondering, too. Donna is coming, if it hasn't yet. The bands come
first as we all know. Give us a holler, please.

kili