Old April 17th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default OT Purrs, work, and maybe school

Hi everyone, I'm still here. Blanket purrs to all and sundry...I'm
still busting my onions to find real work. I got the best news in the
world yesterday: my resume sucks!!! It wasn't quite that bad; just I
didn't write it well, didn't stress my administrative experience as
well as I should. No wonder all my calls are on industrial jobs and
call centers! I will be going to a "resume doctor" next week, as well
as an orientation for educational services for the disabled. I could
be going back to school on my own tax money! STIMULATE THIS!!! Wish me
purrs and luck, please!

Blessed be,
Baha
recovering from plantar faciitis and hurts like heck to go upstairs to
the computer room!