Old February 19th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default awf tawpic TEZT

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:07:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="

mai hoominz pooter izzs't wuurking rite n ai kan te mai repliez.
MRRRRRRRT!!
Pweeze bare wiff wif meh..fank yew
Luvz
Mosey

My computer is broken, and I'm using an old one made in 2000.
It's VERY slow, but I can get E-mail, read newsgroups, and use it to
look for work
And that's about ALL it can do.
My other computer's hard drive failed, so I have to get a new one put
in, and hope that I can recover my data and software
I hope your computer starts working right.

I'm sorry about your computer troubles Uncle Gandalf.
This one seems to be working fine now.
How is Lorelei doing?
PUUUUURRS for you to get yours fixed right and for you to get a job soon.
...yeUP,
um, slow is better than nothing.

Mosey n his secretary Kyla