Old February 20th 11, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default awf tawpic TEZT

Mine got fried and this one may be well be as old as I am but it works and I
thank God for that and for people who helped. I didn't know how much this
group meant until I had to spend all day talking to the cats.
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:07:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

mai hoominz pooter izzs't wuurking rite n ai kan te mai repliez.
MRRRRRRRT!!
Pweeze bare wiff wif meh..fank yew
Luvz
Mosey

My computer is broken, and I'm using an old one made in 2000.

It's VERY slow, but I can get E-mail, read newsgroups, and use it to
look for work

And that's about ALL it can do.

My other computer's hard drive failed, so I have to get a new one put
in, and hope that I can recover my data and software

I hope your computer starts working right.