Old August 17th 03, 04:14 AM
bewtifulfreak

Default Persia and the fly

Jill McQuown wrote:
A fly got into the house. It's Persia's new toy! She has been
chasing it around for the last hour, tail lashing, leaping at the
walls, determined to get it.

She managed to catch it once, but of course when she lifted her paw
it took off. She looked confused, then went back to chasing it.
It's so funny to watch!

It is....as I just posted, my boys *love* playing with moths, and will just
sit watching them circle the light til they come down low enough to pounce,
and will chase them all around like that! That is so cute, Persia must have
really gotten a kick out of her new toy....

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak