Old August 17th 03, 12:10 PM
Stacey

Jill -

You are lucky! We've had flies lately, but my cats just sit there and look
at it. They've gotten lazy in their middle age!!!!

The Moose, however, considers herself a mighty fly hunter, as we learned at
2:00 am when she was leaping all over us trying to catch a fly zooming
around the bedroom. There's nothing like a 50 lb dog on your head at 2:00
AM. This is why we call her The Moose!

Stacey (who is absolutely sure that Persia is a better fly catcher!)
"Jill McQuown" wrote in message
A fly got into the house. It's Persia's new toy! She has been chasing it
around for the last hour, tail lashing, leaping at the walls, determined

get it.

She managed to catch it once, but of course when she lifted her paw it

took
off. She looked confused, then went back to chasing it. It's so funny to
watch!

Jill