Old February 14th 05, 06:16 PM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

kitkat wrote:
wrote:

Are these folks (me), not supposed to have the companionship of
pets???

of course you should have the companionship of pets. and despite the
situation you are in, it is more than clear that you do what YOU can

take care of your kitties. that is why i said this was a tough

question
and someone else pointed out that it is also very personal and I

agree
with that. not everyone is in the same situation, so how can we make

blanket statement and say everyone should be willing to spend xxx

amount
on their pets or else they suck. blah. the original poster was almost

asking a troll question.

It's sad that most ngs can't discuss ethics and things like that
without it resorting to a flame-fest, and immaturity. I love these
types of discussions. I think there is a lot of potential for
learning.

What is sad is that you seem to think you need to
control the way things are discussed AND what
is discussed, Lynnie. Grow a backbone and just
discuss what you want to the way you want to,
and stop whining about those who are already
doing it.