Old November 17th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Harri Roadcat

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
I reeds yur storeys, an I likes how yoo traveldeds all aofur an gets
along wif all da ofur kitties in yur hows. Meowmy shoded me yur
pitcurs, an I finks yoo is a furry pritty kitty!

I likes to play wif da ofur kitties in my hows - I likes to pownses
dem as dey go past. Daddy calls me da DriveBy Kitty! Sumtiymzx I
efun pownses him wen he go pastses.

Will yoo be my special winkwink kitty furrend? I will makes shur dat
Mommy senses yoo an ekstra speshul Kissamouse card!

Purrs an hedbutts
DriveBy Bearded Barney Boogerbutt wif da white tippy tail
(Webbleses baby brofur)

Persia says she sees Weebses baby brofur is up to his big brofurs
triks, lookin fur a girlfurrend. heheh

Barney wants to know what else he's supposed to do?

All the "girls" in this house are either grumpy (Lizzie, Smokey), fat
(Mimi, Rosie), too old (Smokey) (or some combination of those) or
they're his blood relation (Mimi, Moe & Betty)! Or they already have
their special winkwink furrends (surprisingly, Betty seems smitten by
her Unka Ping, and Bam-Bam seems to like to cuddle with the
pot-bellied Rosie).

--

Persia says "Oh, okay " She didn't understand a multi-cat household and
the complex relationships therein. She just has this dumb bird to deal with

Jill